Oklahoma Bar Foundation Giving
Giving a gift to the Oklahoma Bar Foundation supports legal services and law related educational programming for Oklahomans. There are several ways to give listed below.
- Direct Giving – make a one-time contribution at the dollar amount you choose.
- Fellows Programs – individuals can join our Fellows Program and organizations & businesses can join our Community Fellows Program.
- Memorial & Tributes – make a donation in honor of someone. We will send a card to the recipient and/or their family indicating you have made a gift in their name.
- Chapter 50 – this is a unique new giving program honoring those within their 50th year of law practice. Contributions from Chapter 50 will be designated to our scholarship programs.
- Planned Giving – legacy gifts have designation options for funding to a particular program withing the Foundation or $10,000+ gifts can be used to establish a new designated fund.
- Cy Pres Awards – left over monies from class action cases and other proceedings can be designated to the Foundation’s Court Grant Fund unless specified otherwise.
To give a gift online you can visit the donate now page.