Giving a gift to the Foundation supports legal services and law related educational programming for Oklahomans. There are several ways to give listed below. Please fill out the form below and indicate in the comment box which method of giving you are choosing today.
- Direct Giving – make a one-time contribution at the dollar amount you choose.
- Fellows Programs – individuals can join our Fellows Program and organizations & businesses can join our Community Fellows Program.
- Memorial & Tributes – make a donation in honor of someone. We will send a card to the recipient and/or their family indicating you have made a gift in their name.
- Chapter 50 – this is a unique new giving program honoring those within their 50th year of law practice. Contributions from Chapter 50 will be designated to our scholarship programs.
- Planned Giving – legacy gifts have designation options for funding to a particular program withing the Foundation or $10,000+ gifts can be used to establish a new designated fund.
- Cy Pres Awards – left over monies from class action cases and other proceedings can be designated to the Foundation’s Court Grant Fund unless specified otherwise.
To give a gift online you can visit the donate now page.