OBF has given $457,681 for law-related services and only $50,000 is needed to meet crucial grantee needs by the close of 2014 . Please take a few moments to remember the work of the Oklahoma Bar Foundation and give a gift that will help the Foundation continue to advance justice and opportunity for Oklahomans in need of law-related services.
Become a Hero to Thousands in Need
- 33 different law-related programs and projects received funding in 2014.
- Serving more than 56,450 Oklahomans and their families through education, citizenship and access to justice avenues – affecting tens of thousands each year.
- Make your tax exempt contribution to the Oklahoma Bar Foundation today.
- Please give the best December Gift you possibly can to help Oklahomans in need!
- Want to know more? See The OBF Story at 2014-15 Video.
Your Gift with Help to Provide Funding For
- Free legal assistance for Oklahoma’s poor and elderly
- Safe haven for the abused
- Protection and legal assistance for children
- Public law-related education programs, including program for school children
- Other activities that improve the quality of justice for all Oklahomans
Thank you for your generosity and please encourage others to give. Best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season and prosperous New Year!